Second hand FMS FOX GLIDER ARTF 2320MM SPAN W/O TX/RX/BATTERY
Part number FS0103
This Item is Collection only please contact me on 07737157841 if you are interested
New RRP £190.00
Special sale Price £80.00
The MDM 1 Fox is a composite unlimited aerobatic glider. At its first public unveiling it managed to place first in non other than the World Championships! Since then it has become a regular aircraft on podiums throughout the world.
Seating two in relative comfort it also performs very well in cross-country even though it only has a glide ratio of 28:1. Sleek and efficient with fantastic unlimited aerobatic flight envelope are attributes that set thisglider apart and make it an excellent model for Famous to replicate.
FMS have created this wonderfully exciting aerobatic glider in impact absorbing and resilient EPO foam. The mould quality is sublime adding to the efficiency and great looks; also combined with a high powered brushless motor and LiPo battery, give the budding modeller a new level of high performance excitement.
This glider features glass/carbon composite and aluminium tube strengthened wings that are easily removable for transport and a very compact fuselage adding further to the enjoyment of this model.
Positive and negative loops, stall turns, point rolls and inverted flight are all easily performed with this model and it will also perform excellently simply hunting for thermals or slope flying, making it suitable for a wide range of pilots.
Fox Glider Features:
- Ball link connectors are used replacing the traditional clevis
- Flaps up 25 degree and down 60 degree for more aerobatic
- Huge 2300mm wingspan provides stable flights and long fly times. A perfect platform for aerial photography
- EPO foam construction
- Carbon composite wing reinforcement tube
- Wings easily remove for easy transportation
- Brushless motor, ESC and servos installed (PNP version)
- 30 amp ESC
- 4 x mini servo
- Aileron, Elevator, Rudder and Throttle
- FMS 11.1v 1300mah battery and FMS mains balance charger
- Wingspan: 2,320mm/91.4in
- Overall Length: 1,290mm/50.8in
- Flying Weight: Around 1,150g
- Motor Size: Brushless 4018-KV900
- ESC: 30A Brushless ESC
- Servo: 9g Servo x 6
- CG (center of gravity): 40mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 12*6 2 blade Propeller
- Recommended Battery: Li-Po 11.1V 1300 mAh 30C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: No
- Approx. Flying Duration: 8 minutes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 1 hour
- Material: Durable EPO
Please Note: This is sold in ARTF format and requiresRadio System,3S Li-Po Battery,Charger and AA batteries.